Echo Connect – requires Echo device, home phone service, and smartphone for set up
- Connect your home phone to your compatible Echo device to call any phone number, using just your voice
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). Your home phone number will be displayed as a caller ID.
- Call 911 and international numbers from across the room
- Easily sync all your contacts. Alexa syncs with your mobile phone contacts, so you never have to look up a number. Just ask and Alexa will make the call.
- Simply plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete the setup on a smartphone in the Alexa App, and you’re ready to make and receive calls on any of your compatible Echo devices
- Echo Connect will work with all of your registered Echo Devices. Only one Echo Connect needed per phone line.
With Echo Connect and a compatible Echo device, you can ask Alexa to call anyone using your home phone service—all you have to do is ask. Because Echo Connect uses your home phone number, either landline or VoIP, friends and family recognize the call. Answer your home phone on your Echo from across the room, so you can easily talk to anyone hands-free when you’re busy making dinner or away from the phone.
With the Alexa App, the contacts on your mobile phone stay in sync with Alexa, so you never have to look up a number stored on your phone. When you receive a call from someone in your contact list, Alexa will announce who is calling.
Simple to set up & use
Getting started is easy—just plug in Echo Connect and launch your Alexa App from a compatible mobile phone (iOS or Android).
1. Plug in Echo Connect
2. Sync your contacts in the Alexa App
3. Just ask Alexa to call any of your contacts